To celebrate (or mourn) the unofficial end to summer we're bringing you a beachside destination wedding from the party capital of the world, Cancun, Mexico
! East West
was on hand to capture the couple's breathtaking nuptuals surrounded by the ocean, family and friends.
Amee and Neal wanted to escape New York City
to celebrate their marriage with their closest family and friends. Their wedding planner, Working Brides
, orchestrated a three day celebration in December that included a baraat down the white beach, a ceremony overlooking the ocean and a candlelit reception with incredible details. To say East West captured the spirit and energy of this couple and their guests would be putting it mildly!MUST SEE MOMENTS:
Amee + Neal | Highlights
- The GORGEOUS JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa
- Neal narrating the couple's love story
- Amee's glitzy Jimmy Choo wedding shoes
- The beachside baraat
- Neal's "gentle" cake cutting!
- Everyone jumping into the pool fully clothed (and now I officially want to be friends with this couple)!
from East West