is such a beautiful video to watch that I couldn't take my eyes off of it. Shot by DotDusk Studios
, Arti and Dennis had a destination wedding in New Delhi, India. DotDusk Studios
did such an amazing job with the cinematography. It's not easy capturing the colors, action and décor of a wedding and presenting it in just a few minutes, but they pulled it off seamlessly.
This wedding also reconfirms my feelings that some parts of an Indian wedding are done best in India. The colors, the strings and strings of flowers, the gorgeous mandap - it just screams elegance.MUST SEE MOMENTS:
- The unbelievable flower filled mandap
- The bride's cheekbones- what I would do to have those!
- The gorgeous elephants ready for the baraat
- Dennis' printed turban fabric
- The moment when Dennis and Arti become husband and wife
Arti and Dennis | The Royal Hindu Wedding Film | New Delhi, India from DotDusk studios on Vimeo.