From the purple and gold mandap
to the bride's lehngas and jewelry, there is tons of eye candy waiting for you in Monique and Surag's wedding highlights filmed by Vijay Rakhra at Wedding Documentary
. If you missed our earlier CineMonday
presentation, take an intimate look at the bride's glitter mehndi design
Whether you're a pen and paper girl, or an iPad girl, get it out and start taking notes! We're sure you'll be rewinding more than once to get a closer look at the beautiful décor details in this California Indian wedding
- The beautiful rust-colored bridesmaids lehngas
- The bride and groom's jaimalas
- The bride's gorgeous round haath phool (hand jewelry)
- Manzanita trees - everywhere!
- The shimmering chair covers (not what you're expecting!) - omg, I want.
I hope you enjoyed today's CineMonday
! We have a couple great contests coming up this week and next for you, so make sure you check the blog
and our Facebook page
daily to win some great prizes!Bay Area Indian Wedding Professionals: Videography - Vijay Rakhra, Wedding Documentary / Venue - Casa Real at Ruby Hill Winery