Move over ivory and nude. You know what screams classy like nothing else these days? Rose gold. Not only does it bring out a warmth in every skin tone- yep, it is super versatile- but it can also rock your traditional wedding lehenga and flowy reception gown alike. For a touch of rose gold to your outfit, opt for a sleek pair of metallic heels which you can also wear once your wedding is over. Here are some classic to give you an idea!
1. Brian Atwood’s Leida is just so drool worthy, you’s want to get married just to don these! Featuring an animal print texture in rose gold, plus that pencil thin stiletto heel- that a clue girls.
2. This pair by Calvin Klein is for those who want to tone down the glitz ( if there’s already too much in the outfit, or if that’s just how you like it). The gorgeous buckled ankle strap and the minimalist design ensures a classic fit with anything- yep, even those short summer dresses!
3. If dual tone is your thing, you don’t have to stick to a uniform rose gold for your shoe! Go for something like this Stuart Weitzman pair, that features a wearable heel with a metallic rose gold T-strap. While you might have limited options to wear these, they are a steal!
4. Honey, if the pressure’s too much, just go for a pair of metallic flats. You can dance around in these, run in these and do just about anything without cringing every time you take a step. This mini wedge from Sole Society promises you comfort on your wedding day, without compromising on style.
5. Diane Von Furstenberg’s Jeanette has a super sexy caged front. Yes, this is the ultimate sexy rose gold heel. Again, the versatile colour that it is, you can get a pair without worrying about matching it with an outfit. Super wearable, super sexy!
Photo courtsey: brides.com
Rose gold is the new neutral. Check out these metallic-hued bridal footwear for inspiration.