We are up to what feels like our 100th snow storm out here on the East Coast so I am happy to head over to warmer times with today's CineMonday
shot by Aaron and Winston from Sun & Sparrow
. Mohini and Vincent had a beautiful multicultural wedding which spanned multiple countries and ceremonies! Being that the groom was from France, the couple had a Catholic provencal style wedding in the South of France and then came back stateside for a traditional Hindu/Punjabi ceremony in the bride's home state of California.
Aaron and Winston from Sun & Sparrow
noted that they went into shooting this wedding a bit nervously because Mohini and Vincent's wedding was the first Indian wedding that they have ever captured, but from the looks of it they had nothing to fear because they did a fantastic job capturing the beauty and colors that make up an Indian wedding!MUST SEE MOMENTS:
Vincent + Mohini l Short film
- Mohini's introduction thanking Aaron for agreeing to multiple ceremonies!
- The bride’s gorgeous mehndi
- The getting ready shots
- Vincent and Mohini's first look- these never get old!
- The giggling bride and groom's portrait session
- Love the cute bridemaid salwar kameez's!
- The mandap made from branches and flowers
- Vincent and Mohini's sweet first dance