Last week we debuted the incredible wedding of Aparna and Mihir photographed by the lovely Jessica Strickland Photography
, and today we're excited to present you with their CineMonday wedding trailer shot by the storytelling wizards over at Jet Kaiser Films
Everything about Aparna and Mihir's wedding was exquisite, and I was so excited to watch their wedding video to get an extra dose of the excitement! After the video, Jet Kaiser Films
was sweet enough to share with us a little story about how our couple's romantic journey kicked off.MUST SEE MOMENTS:
APARNA + MIHIR
- A close up of the bride's incredible dark mehndi!
- Aparna's dad's playful wedding toast complete with a preplanned escape route for the groom!
- The stunning images from Aparna and Mihir's wedding ceremony décor
- The sweet dance moves the couple's guests showed off during the baraat and reception!
- The bride's joyful face as she walks down the aisle with her brother
- The couple joining hands and taking a quick peek at each other- so sweet!!
- Mihir's sweet toast to his new bride
from Jet Kaiser Films
"Mihir asked out Aparna, but it would be several weeks before Aparna would agree to a date. And when she finally agreed to that date, she sneakily brought along a friend just in case 'Mihir got the wrong impression'. The happy couple (plus one friend) spent the day hiking, then getting lost, then abandoning hiking, and then eating a delicious waterfront dinner in Newport, Rhode Island. On a quiet stroll along the beach, Mihir skillfully wooed Aparna with some serious maritime knowledge, and Aparna was well on her way to falling for the love of her life."Indianapolis Indian Wedding Vendors:
Photographer - Jessica Strickland Photography
Venue – Indianapolis Downtown Marriott
Wedding Planner – Sabrina Hans Events
Decor and Mandap – Yanni Design Studio
Hair & Makeup – Karen Hall and Company
Horse and Carriage - Yellow Rose
Catering – Gaylor Restaurant
Videographer – Jet Kaiser Films
Cake - Sweet Seduction
DJ - DJ Banti