Cinemonday Boston Indian Reception by Michael and Tricia Films
It is an absolutely gloomy day in the Northeast this morning so I'm even more excited to share today's CineMonday with you! This is an absolutely beautiful, romantic film created by Michael and Tricia Films
. I just love finding new cinematographers
who are introducing innovative ideas to ensure that every film they deliver is one of a kind. This team did not disappoint when using amazing angles, gorgeous light and a time lapse concept.
Amar and Arti were married in India and then threw a fabulous reception in Boston for their family and friends.MUST-SEE MOMENTS:
Amar & Arti's Reception Highlights
- The getting ready session - I love the bride's nervous excitement and her gorgeous makeup (and the diamonds!)
- The portrait session. One word - WOW.
- The bride's beautiful pink lehnga that is guaranteed to have you oohing and aahing
- The purple and white reception is jawdropping! And seeing the ballroom set up from start to finish in just a few seconds really makes you appreciate everything that goes into the décor! Love the white draping on the walls which takes the ballroom to a whole new level.
- The white dance floor - a must in my book for any Indian reception!
from M & T Films
.Massachusetts Indian Wedding Vendors:
Cinematography: Michael and Tricia Films
Wedding Coordinator: Pink Orchid Weddings
Photography: Susan Stripling
Venue: Boston Sheraton Hotel
Design and Decor: The Design House
Entertainment: DJs Unlimited South Asia
Cake: Jenny's Wedding Cake
Catering: Gourmet India