- Start with a clean moisturized face. (Rec: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel)
- Apply a face primer. The primer helps smooth out pores and makes for flawless makeup application. It also helps the foundation stay put for longer and keeps the oils away. (Rec: SKINN Orchid Gel Face Primer)
- Follow with a foundation of your choice and apply it all over the face and neck using a skunk brush like MAC 187. Dab concealer over any blemishes. Let the foundation/concealer sink in and then set it with translucent powder using a large fluffy blush.
- For a delicate flush of color on your cheeks go for a rose-pink shade. The baked mineral blushes make for a better choice because they have long staying power and look very natural. (Rec: LORAC Baked Matte Blush - Velvet Rope)
- To highlight your cheeks bones, sweep a matte bronzer using a fan brush right under your cheekbones. Fan the color out blending it towards the temple - upwards and outward. Finish off by dabbing a shimmery highlighter just along the outer corner of your eye bone - right on top of your cheeks. (Rec: Smashbox Matte Bronzer, Jouer Mineral Powder Bronzer - Suntan, NARS Highlighter - Albatross)
- Apply concealer all over your eyes and covering any dark circles under them. Let the concealer sink in and follow with translucent powder to set the concealer. Dab extra translucent powder under the eyes to catch any fall outs from the eye shadow.
- Apply a primer all over your eye lid. This helps seal in the color for longer wear. (Rec: Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Using a flat eye shadow brush pat on a deep forest green shade all over lid. Apply the same color along the lower lash line using a small eye shadow brush. Follow with a olive golden green color along the outer corner of the eye, the crease and blend the two shades together with a fluffy crease brush. Apply a shimmery white-gold shade as a highlighter under the brow bone and on the inner corner of your eye. Line the upper lash line with a liquid waterproof eyeliner and use a black pencil liner/kajal along the lower waterline. Finish off with false lashes and water proof mascara.
- Using a fan brush, remove the excess translucent powder under the eyes and any loose eye shadow fall outs. (Rec: Bobbi Brown Metallic Eye Shadow - Bash, Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow - Golden Leaf, Bobbi Brown Shimmer wash Eye Shadow - Bone)
- Pink pairs very well with greens and has a way of looking effortlessly feminine. Pair the gorgeous green on your eyes with a fushia pink shiny lip-gloss. (Rec: Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal Gloss - Fuchsia / Fresh Berry)
- After styling you hair use a shine enhancing product to give you a good dose of healthy shine! (Rec: DevaCurl - Mirror Curls , Ellin Lavar - Instant Shine Mist.)
- Finally after the entire makeup is done use a setting spray to set your makeup. Place the spray bottle about 15 inches away from your face and spray a couple of time all over your face and neck. It keeps makeup looking fresh and you the beautiful bride looking naturally hydrated & glowing from within! (Rec: Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Mist)
__________________________________The Author of this post, Indian Girl, is the editor of a popular beauty and makeup blog - An Indian's Makeup Blog. On her blog she writes interesting reviews of beauty and makeup products, creates everyday/special occasion makeup, covers Hollywood & Bollywood celebrity makeup, provides excellent beauty tips and above all has fun doing it! Visit her at http://anindiansmakeupmusings.blogspot.com/
Get beauty tips from a top Indian beauty blogger! Follow along with her instructions on re-creating this gorgeous fall bridal makeup look.