Are you looking to host your dream destination wedding amidst lush tropical gardens and the crystal-clear Caribbean? Just like the name suggests, Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa will make all your dreams come true! Set along a natural white-sand beach in the Riviera Maya, this all-inclusive resort is a luxurious oasis for couples as well as for couples with children. Not only is this stunning haven located close to the excitement of Cancun and Playa del Carmen, but this AAA Four Diamond resort is also an enchanting wonderland of impressive ocean views and glistening pools.
Still wondering what makes this resort ideal for your Indian destination wedding? Check this out!
This stylish resort strives to take its guests far beyond the all-inclusive experience. Guests get to enjoy spacious rooms and suites, reservation-free dining, the Explorer’s Club for Kids and a whole lot more! What’s more? All this fun is wrist-band free! At this resort, you also have constant access to unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits, unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks, 24-hour room and concierge services, free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the U.S., Canada and Mexico as well as endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment. In every aspect, Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa strives to redefine ‘luxury’!
This luxury haven features 486 guestrooms and suites, so there will always be enough space to accommodate all your wedding guests at this resort! Each luxury room or suite is furnished with a private balcony or terrace, stunning views, new bedding and upgraded TVs. There is also a ‘Preferred Club’ if you want to experience the resort’s highest level of luxury and personal service. From special concierge services to access to a private lounge, Preferred Club members get to enjoy enhanced amenities like no other.
Dining and Drinks
Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa is equipped with an international array of speciality restaurants where reservation is never required! You can choose from nine dining experiences – six a la carte restaurants, a buffet, a grill and a café. You can even enjoy a romantic dinner in your suite or at any one of the resort’s romantic spots. Once here, you and your wedding guests can go bonkers drinking fine wine, chilled beers and everything in between at any of the six bars and lounges available at this resort! The food and drinks here will transform your stay into an experience you’ll cherish forever.
It’s your wedding and so you can enjoy as many or as little activities as you want. If you want to include a few interesting activities into your wedding itinerary, you can make use of the three pools (two of which are heated) and two outdoor whirlpools. There is also the Explorer’s Club for Kids where your guests can leave their children to enjoy some quality time with their spouse. There are also dance classes, Spanish lessons, wine tastings, yoga, biking, theme nights and so much more to make your wedding weekend memorable for you as well as your guests. While all of this is great, are you still wondering what makes Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa perfect for an Indian destination wedding? Read on!
- This resort has the largest ballroom! It can accommodate 250 people while the beach can hold up to 200 guests. You’re bound to fall in love with the deck this resort has on its beach.
- What’s an Indian wedding without delicious Indian food? Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa understands this which is why Indian food catering is done from top Indian restaurants in the area.
- It is essential to do a site visit before you finalize the location of your wedding. This resort offers couples a special rate to come and stay before booking.
- This resort has a lot of experience handling Indian destination weddings so you don’t have to worry about décor either. This luxury haven works with different vendors from different categories. Usually catalogs are shown to wedding couples from which they can choose the style and vendors.
- There is no restriction on getting outside vendors. After all, it’s your wedding and you deserve to have things your way. You can therefore bring along videographers, photographers, makeup artists, mehendi artists and any other vendor. The fee for outside vendors is $300 which is waived if the vendor stays at the resort during the wedding for a minimum of 2 days.
- Food restrictions/allergies are accommodated not just during the ceremonies, but throughout the visit.
The resort also has a specially tailored Shaadi package and Dulha-Duulhan package for Indian couples!
Your 3 Biggest Indian Destination Wedding costs?
We'll help you figure out where you can really save money. Just tell us a little about yourself and your wedding by clicking HERE.
The shaadi package is expertly crafted for South-Asian weddings. It includes a 3-hour mehendi evening on the first night, sangeet or garba on the second night and finally the baraat, wedding ceremony and dinner reception on the third day. The shaadi package price, inclusive of 6 events and 75 guests, is $25,999. You can read more about Shaadi package here
This package allows couples to experience a destination wedding where all their customs and traditions are duly honoured. This package includes a welcome cocktail party, sangeet, mehendi, baraat, wedding ceremony and the wedding reception. In addition to the private wedding events, the dulha-dulhan will also receive 20% discount on spa treatments for themselves, a dedicated onsite wedding coordinator, complimentary return stay anniversary nights and so much more! This package is priced at $7,500 for 50 guests and $11,999 for 100 guests. You can read about Dulha-dulhan package here
What will YOUR Indian Destination Wedding Cost?
We'll help you figure out a ballpark budget for free. Just tell us a little about yourself and your wedding by clicking HERE.
If you want to avoid the cookie-cutter wedding, book Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa for your destination wedding! Do you need more details to finalize this location? Please feel free to drop us a line through our online contact forms
. Make sure to include your name, number and email address so I can respond appropriately.