We're featuring the beautiful Sikh Indian Wedding of Josh and Mandy filmed by Dreamline Films. The videographer shares some inside tidbits from the day:
Josh and Mandy had a ton of fun together throughout their wedding celebration. They both had such easy-going, positive and FUN attitudes; they were a joy to work with. Josh got absolutely covered at BOTH of his maiyans, while Mandy was able to keep a little tidier. Their ceremony was held at the Scott Road Temple in Delta, and after that we headed to Queens Park in New Westminster for a fun photo session with their friends. The Doli was intense, Josh almost made it inside but the girls were able to hold their ground. Their reception was held at the new Riverside Signature Banquet Hall in Surrey, one of our favourite reception venues. The dancing was off the charts and went late into the night.
Must See Moments:
- Mandy's stunning jewelry
- The couple's personalized cookies
- Josh being smothered during his vatna ceremony
- The gorgeous wedding bouquet with jewels
- The groom being driven in for his baraat
- The milni ceremony
- The bride and groom stealing some glances during the Anand Karaj
- Josh's sweet words to his mom
- The silly string fight!
- Jawdropping reception decor!!
Sikh Wedding Highlights | Vancouver Videography | Josh & Mandy from Dreamline Films on Vimeo.