You know when you watch a wedding highlights film and fall in love with the couple, despite not knowing them? Well, I have one of those for you in today's CineMonday! To be fair, I've known the bride for a while, but even if I didn't, I'd fall in love with her after watching this!Glimmer Films
, based in Canada, did an amazing job of letting Ranjit and Amitoj's personalities shine through this film. From eating McDonald's burgers during their formal portrait session to giving each other flirtatious glances during the ceremony, this so-in-love young couple easily draws the viewer in.
I could not possibly tell you my favorite part of this film because I'm in love with so many moments. The perfectly filmed bride's entrance into the ceremony, the groom swinging his bride around during their portrait session, the bride's tearful doli. They all gave me chills thanks to the beautiful cinematography from Glimmer Films
Ranjit & Amitoj - Next Day Edit
- The bride's churra proudly displaying her groom's name
- Such a fun, relaxed portrait session!
- My sister (yup, my sister has a cameo!) expertly haggling for $1,500 from the groom's side
- The bride's stunning ring (um, I'm jealous!)
- The over-feeding of ladoos that you will all experience on your wedding day =)
from Glimmer Films
.Canadian Indian Wedding Vendors:
Cinematography and Photography: Glimmer Films
Hair and Make-up: Beauty Call - Makeup & Hair by Angela Hira-Dhesi
Ceremony Venue: Gurudwara Dashmesh Darbar Sahib
Limo: Boss Limousines