5 search results for harpreet rimple and narula
- Rimple and Harpreet Narula debut their Couture Bridal Collection
- Rimple and Harpreet Narula debut their Couture Bridal Collection, Rimple and Harpreet Narula just debuted their exclusive runway bridal collection at the Hotel Mountainview in Chandigarh featuring exquisite Lehengas, Anarkalis and Sarees. Three years ago I was lucky enough to wear two outfits by these designers for my own wedding and I'll never forget how it felt visiting their showroom and being given the royal treatment!
Now fast forward and they're back with a stunning new collection. Check out this sneak peak from the show!
- India Couture Week (ICW) - Rimple & Harpreet Narula's Runway Show
- India Couture Week (ICW) - Rimple & Harpreet Narula's Runway Show, First-timers to India Couture Week, Rimple & Harpreet Narula, presented their collection entitled “The Eternal Wanderlust”. Incorporating Islamic art and its intricate motifs, they coloured the ramp with ivory, beige and splashes of classic black, and their signature gold.
Photo Credits: Fashion Design Counsel of India
- PRECIOSA presents Rimple and Harpreet Narula's collection MAHARADJAH & CO
- PRECIOSA presents Rimple and Harpreet Narula's collection MAHARADJAH & CO, It's no surprise that the show I looked most forward to was courtesy of my favorite designers Rimple and Harpreet Narula who showcased their newest collection MAHARADJAH & CO. Inspired by Indian Maharajas the designers weaved PRECIOSA crystal embellishments into their outfits.
Rimple and Harpreet Narula mastered the jacket lengha a few seasons ago and this year they are taking it one step further with the embellished peek-a-boo jacket with asymmetrical openings. In addition
- The Best of India Couture Week 2016
- It's a big indian fashion month and we are so excited to bring you the highlights. Yesterday we kicked off with Sabyasachi's gorgeous new collection and today we're bringing you the highlights from the FDCI India Couture Week 2016 with the best of Rohit Bal, Rimple and Harpreet Narula, Manish Malhotra and Tarun Tahiliani.
First up is Rimple and Harpreet Narula's bridal collection Hiraeth. Featuring beautiful beaded bodices and heavily printed lengha's any bride would feel like a queen
- 30+ Brides Who Wore Pink Wedding Lehenga And Totally Rocked It
- by Arjuns Tryst with the Camera
17. Lehenga - Astha Narang
18. Lehenga- Rimple Harpreet Narula